Since going live with our Governance Staking Module 24 hours ago, more than 1.8M LAUNCH holdings have been staked, representing 45% of the circulating supply! Here’s a recap on the benefits of staking LAUNCH.
Staking automatically enrolls birdies into IDO whitelists, enables IDO subscription, gives them Voting Rights and allows them to earn precious Super Eggs which can be used in SuperLauncher V2, slated for release in July 2021.
1 - Birdies must stake LAUNCH to be part of IDO Whitelists
- When birdies stake LAUNCH, they get svLAUNCH (1:1).
- From now on, there will be no more whitelist forms to fill.
- Birdies who have more than 100 svLAUNCH at the time of snapshot would automatically be whitelisted for IDOs.
- A snapshot of svLAUNCH holders will be taken 72 hours before the sale and the allocations per tier would be released here.
- By staking LAUNCH, the birdies have explicitly expressed their interest in participating in future IDOs, and should not have to go through the traditional whitelisting hassle.
2 - Birdies must stake LAUNCH to subscribe to IDOs
- svLAUNCH must be detected in wallets at the time of IDO subscription.
- If birdies hold enough svLAUNCH for their respective tiers, they can subscribe to the IDO. You may read more about the tier system here.
- Failing to have svLAUNCH in the wallet, or not having enough svLAUNCH to meet the tier requirement means the birdie will not be able to participate in the IDO.
3 - Birdies must stake LAUNCH to have Proposal and Voting Rights
- Governance and Auto-Listing are up next on the technology roadmap, which would take us one step closer to decentralization and drive activity in the Aviary.
- If birdies hold svLAUNCH, they are given proposer or voting rights.
- If you are a birdie who likes to take the lead and make any proposals for the benefit of the SuperLauncher protocol, you must hold a minimum 50,000 svLAUNCH.
- If you are a birdie who prefers participating and would like to vote on protocol matters, you may hold any number of svLAUNCH. Every svLAUNCH counts as 1 vote.
- For the auto-listing module, only voting rights apply as the projects will apply directly to the SuperLauncher website, and the community can vote after going through an AMA with them.
4 - Birdies must stake LAUNCH if they want to earn Super Egg
- The Governance Staking Module currently releases 200 Super Egg daily, shared among all staker birdies.
- Daily Super Egg Earnt = (Your Amount Staked / Total Amount Staked) * 200
- Super Egg is already tradeable in PCS, but is illiquid. We will be releasing a liquidity mining scheme to boost the liquidity of Super Egg, leading up to the launch of SuperLauncher V2.
- In SuperLauncher V2, Super Egg will be precious, as it can be used for additional allocations, priority fills, temporary and permanent skill upgrades.
We hope you birdies enjoyed this post and appreciate the utility behind staking, and how it contributes to the overall ecosystem. If you have not staked your LAUNCH yet, fly along and stake now to earn Super Egg! Thank you for your relentless support in the Aviary and we will continue to release more updates as we roll out new features and soar towards SuperLauncher V2 and Cardano!
Yours Truly, Your Birdies
SuperLauncher is a cross-chain launchpad that empowers projects to raise capital with best-in-class features and gives investors access to quality projects in a safe, trusted and decentralized manner. SuperLauncher helps projects conduct token sales, automated listings, and liquidity locks on Binance Smart Chain. Soon to be available on Cardano.