SuperLauncher OTC Marketplace — Major Upgrade
You chirped, and we heard you. Thanks to your relentless feedback, the much anticipated marketplace features are now live on the OTC Marketplace.
With SuperLauncher aiming to ramp up on its certificates vertical, a more birdie friendly marketplace is paramount in this mission. The next step is to work closely with projects to certificate their entire token supply, which we think could bring brand new value to the DAO.
Updates (09 March 2022)
— Certificate UI —
- Unit Price in USD (Compare prices across different listing prices)
- Release (Check if the certificate you are buying has unclaimed tokens)
- Vesting Schedule (Vesting charts, tables, and exact token unlock dates)
— Filters and Sorts—
- Sort by Unit Price (To find the lowest priced certificate per unit)
- Sort by Price Range (To find the lowest quantum certificate)
- Sort by Category (Gaming, Metaverse, NFT)
- Sort by Sale Type (Seed, Private, IDO, NFTO)
- Sort by Project ( Banger Games, VaultHill, Metabase, Bithotel)
- Sort by Blockchain (BSC, Polygon)
Check it out here: https://superlauncher.io/marketplace
- Sellers can negotiate with buyers in the OTC Marketplace Deal Room
What is a Certificate?
Participating in seed and private rounds means that investors have to sign a SAFT, (Simple Agreement for Future Tokens). Trading these SAFTs requires one to rely on escrow agents, which is cumbersome and involves an element of trust.
When you subscribe to an early-stage funding opportunity (Seed/Private Rounds) through SuperLauncher, you will receive a Certificate (NFT) that is a claim to your future token claims. You can trade these Certificates securely through the OTC marketplace, or claim your tokens when they vest.
In the future, this can similarly, be applied to fractionalize ownership for prized NFT assets that the DAO acquires.
How does the OTC Marketplace work?
- Sellers: List your Certificates in WETH, USDT, USDC or DAI. 0% Fees.
- Buyers: Select the Certificate you wish to purchase. 2% Fee applies.
- The split feature allow you to fractionalise your NFTs, which you can then sell or transfer. The combine feature allows your to merge smaller certificates into larger ones.
- Traders can use Discord to interact and discuss pricing.
Why is this such a big deal?
- Holding on to a Certificate is akin to holding on to a SAFT, just much more efficient, liquid, and digital ;)
- Participants in Seed/Private Round will get a ‘Certificate’, which serves as an entitlement for future token claims.
- These Certificates can be traded securely on the OTC marketplace, before or after the token lists.
- This gives early project backers the liquidity that they may require from time to time and creates a secondary market for new investors who might be keen to purchase a seed/private round allocation after it has concluded.
- The DAO can also acquire prized NFT assets such as a Cryptopunk or CyberKong collectively, fractionalise its ownership and trade it freely.
Stay tuned for more feature updates, which will be flowing in leading up to the year end! Enjoy your break, you deserve it :)
SuperLauncher is an investment DAO that funds and collaborates with projects that are shaping the future of the blockchain. We facilitate mass participation in Seed/Private/IDO rounds through our smart contract architecture and offer a feature-rich platform that powers flexible and decentralized management of capital.