VaultHill Certificates Are Live on Polygon!
We are very excited to announce that the VaultHill Certificates are now claimable on Polygon Mainnet.
Claim Link: https://superlauncher.io/portfolio
Learn about Certificates here.
* Trezor users must upgrade your firmware to the latest version before attempting to claim.
**Due to Polygon network congestion, ‘High’ gas option is strongly recommended. If you are unable to claim the 1st time, be patient and try again.
(1) All participants across both VaultHill Sales conducted on SuperLauncher will follow the same claims process. If you bought on both sales, your purchases would be merged.
(2) The Certificates represent your purchase. Holding onto the Certificates means you are entitled to all future token releases. Once you claim the Certificate, you may:
- (a) Claim your $VHC Tokens as per the vesting schedule under ‘Portfolio’
- (b) Trade the Certificates securely in the OTC Marketplace, before or after VaultHill lists. Once you sell your Certificate, you are no longer entitled to future token proceeds.
- (c) Split, combine and transfer your Certificates under Portfolio.
(3) Investor Claims will start on 26th Jan at 12.30PM UTC. For easy reference, we’ve included VaultHill’s full listing schedule below:
- (a) MEXC — Trading Begins (12:00 UTC, 26th Jan)
- (b) QuickSwap — Trading Begins (12:10 UTC, 26th Jan)
- (c ) Token Release to Investors (12:30 UTC, 26th Jan)
- (d) BitMart — Trading Begins (13:00 UTC, 27th Jan)
SuperLauncher is an investment DAO that funds and collaborates with projects that are shaping the future of the blockchain. We facilitate mass participation in Seed/Private/IDO rounds through our smart contract architecture and offer a feature-rich platform that powers flexible and decentralized management of capital.